Boat, trailer, and motor need to be built. In CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
The boat is Oscar Meyers, so you can talk to him about the price. Its a mid 1960's Glaspar 17.6 foot cuddy cabin. Its a nice hull. The boat does not have an engine or gas tanks. Has seats and steering in it.

The trailer is probably a mid to late 70's Ezloader. It is in good shape. The tires I think are two years old ( I need to check on this but I think that I did get the tires replaced.)
It has new lights on it, a year old winch (hardly used), and newer rollers. It has bearing buddys for lubing the wheel bearings. It could use a paint job, its blue now but could use a freshening up. New bolts will be needed on the fenders so you will be able to stand on them. I think it will fit a 16' to 19' boat, but don't quote me on it. It held my 17 no problem.
I am looking for about 500.

The Engine is an 86 or 87 Evin Rude 88hp out board. I think its a 4cyl. 2 stroke. It will come with the controls, which are in good shape. The engine ran fine 2 years ago when I had my boat. We ran it last spring but it never hit water due to one of my dumbass friends dropping the boat off of the trailer doing extensive damage to the transom. I got rid of the boat and kept the engine. The engine did not hit the ground during the accident. I am not sure how well it runs since I have not ran it in over a year. I will also include two 6 gallon gas tanks with honda fittings on them (one of the best quick release connectors, not cheap like the Evin Rude ones). The Honda connectors are just on the gas tank and one side of the gas line. To the engine they are still the Evinrude conectors. I will include the battery cables if I still have them. I want 500 for the engine, even if you had to do a little work to the engine it is still a hell of a deal.

I would like to see this go all at the same time. I dont have the time to work on this. If you buy the engine and trailer I'll take 900 for both, and I am sure Steve will sell his boat cheap.
Here's your chance to own a boat for cheap.
Pics to come soon, I just need to get to where this is being stored.

Get me some pics of everything..... :)

because it either going to be a boat or a Jaccuzzy in the next few months..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@May 15 2005, 02:02 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not giving you a hard time but i dont think you'll get any biters on this thread
[post=499442]Quoted post[/post]​

There was no need for that comment. You never know people do have other hobbies than Hondas.

CLayton, I'll try to get some pics soon. The place where everything is right now isn't too accessable to me. But when I get a chance to get them I will.

Take your time...I still got to get a cheap truck to pull it... ;)

I'm letting the boat go for $150.00 or B/O. It's in good condition, it just needs some paint and TLC, I don't have the time to restore this hull...Please come pick this stuff up!

Back