Body Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
alright, now before you flame the hell out me, just check it out. as some of you might know, i'm pretty anti-rice, but JReconco mentioned this kit in one of his threads and i was just to flame him, but i checked it out and fell in love with it. i just wanted to see what the rest of you felt about this kit. i thought it was cool as hell, i don't like the hatch one much cuz of the rear end, but i love the crx kit. just check it out... http://www.vitessesportscar.com/

I really don't like the rear end on the civic kit.

i would only keep the rear for the CRX kit and modify it to my taste and liking...by molding the spyderman rear bumper into it and ditch the round one.. plus change out the rear tail lights :D also probably keep the door panels and the side skirts and shave the door panels smooth.. i would ditch the front end cuz i dont like it at all :p then it would work for me..

Originally posted by SPYotic@Jan 28 2003, 08:56 AM
i would only keep the rear for the CRX kit and modify it to my taste and liking...by molding the spyderman rear bumper into it and ditch the round one.. plus change out the rear tail lights :D also probably keep the door panels and the side skirts and shave the door panels smooth.. i would ditch the front end cuz i dont like it at all :p then it would work for me..

So what your saying is,a completely different kit.

very interesting kits. looks like they were trying to copy the ferrari modena's hood, front and rear. not really my style though. i prefer clean, JDM-looking kits like mugen, c-west, etc.

i see why they werent really known, i dont really like em.

These really arnt body kits. At least the hatch. It is more of like a Kit Car like how people made replicas of exotics with VW bug frames back in the day. Has anyone ever seen the kit for a sol that turns it into a ferrari look a like (forgot what model but i think it was the 355?) Looks alright, cost about 30k. The real ghey part is they use a northstar engine.

The only body kits that I like are Mugens (and a few other JDM's) because they provide more than looks, they actually provide real areodynamics and dont just stop where the eyes do, they have ducts shoting air into the engine bay and other needed places.

Dont forget veilside. I dont really like some of the body kits but they are also for better aerodynamics.

Back