Boo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my statement would be reversed if B had an older, better M but the newer ones are so fluff compared to the past. i would also take the 911 :)

lots more folks look at my veloster like, "oh, thats a fucking sweet car" than any other car i've had. i dont get revved on by ricers like i did in the mitsus. at the local petco meet, the VT and i had a large crowd, comparable to the 3 GTRs that were there.

You must be kidding.

I'm now not only seeing these things everywhere I look, but I'm starting to see them all dented and shit.

Is it an Assachusetts thing ? Because I'm telling you, these things are EVERYWHERE in my daily travels.

I don't care what car you drive, it wont pull pussy if you're a dumbass with zero social skills.

You can drive the biggest piece of chit and be ugly and over weight and still pull hot pussy if you've got the personality to back it up. I've seen some nasty facks pick up some hot ass.

People who think you need a nice car to get laid clearly already lack the confidence to pull ass in the first place. Why can't I pull ass? Oh because I don't drive a nice enough car. lol

I dunno man.. My wife totally sleeps with me because of what I roll. I had her at Del Sol!

girls love the del sol. they really do. it is also possible to have sex in one :)

girls love del sol's cause they are chick cars
especially the drop tops
drop the top, drop the panties
and possible for whom? the ole B or the new and improved B?

The old B had sex in one more than a handful of times. I was skinny when i owned that car too don't forget. lol

Top off for sure! The cars top was off too.

Back