Boost up a H22 with NOS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FastRCars

The whole engine is bone stock , exept 4 some exterior simple bolt ons.

What is possible to charge safetly with it?

25Hp? 50Hp? 75Hp?

I heard something about the crank not want to play with any higher outputs than "stock" power..

So if anyone of u tried it ..pls give me some advice..

And about engine managment when running NOS? whats necasary to change?..(sorry for my bad spelling) :imstupid:

you mean NOS the brand name right? or are you referancing nitrous.

jdm or usdm spec? you can run a 100 shot, if you want, but a 75 would require less effort of tuning. as far as engine management, just get a MSD timing retard. retard it 2 degrees if you are goin 75 shot.

I was referancing Nitrous..im talking about a JDM H22 its down to a Civic EG -94

MSD timing retard? anyone got some links?

google.com owns you...

and i would advise a wet kit over a dry kit...

and maybe start with a 55 shot... that should give you a nice warm tingly feeling in your pants...

nitrous = forced induction

55 is a good starting point if you've never used nitrous. wet > dry by far. i would suggest not going over a 75 tho, since you dont have much experience with it.

doesnt make sense. disregard. i think because force induction is jamming more air into the engine with assistance. like turbos aid by compressing and same as superchargers. nitrous does the thing except not compressing by delivering it and breaking down.

ramble ramble.. whatever its worth.

Well..if its n wrong place..some one could move it..or..not..what ever

I got this "used" NX Stage 1 Nitrous with 50 Hp Nozzle...i think it is a dry system right? , it mixture "nos" & gas before the intake manifold.

the location that the nitrous comes in, is based on where you put it. and if it sprays a mixture, thats a wet system. a dry system sprays nitrous only, and increases the fuel pressure so the injectors/fuel system compensate

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 7 2005, 02:42 PM
google.com owns you...

and i would advise a wet kit over a dry kit...

and maybe start with a 55 shot... that should give you a nice warm tingly feeling in your pants...
[post=509134]Quoted post[/post]​

Why do you suggest a wet kit? I was suggested a dry kit for the H22a for nitrous by Zex, less problems they say.

Back