bought a truck y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you paid twice it's value.

Someone offered me one with 105k on it, blue and all - for $2800 (Dent on the bed)

Go soft tonneau b... So much nicer...

ANd you aren't going to believe how much use that truck gets.... And just wait for the "Hey can you help me out this weekend?" phone calls... :)

B .... I hate you...for not buying it last week....

anyways...I got an offer for ya... already...

we can talk later....hehe.

here we go again... lol

i already told you, i don't have time for the race team. lol

i think i'm going to DD the truck anyway. im starting to rack up some serious miles on the M (up to 42k already!) which is considered "high mileage" for an m3. sucks. so, i need to drive it less and keep it in the garage until its really nice and i get to rip it around for the weekend or something.

you can always try and score one of the tonneau covers that have the skeleton and soft cover, but the whole things lifts on shocks

best of both worlds

Definetly hit up red mans for that toneu. I bought 3 from them. I never had a problem with them. Get the button one with the solid bed rails not the lifting type. The lifting soft tonues are a bitch from what I heard.
With the 2wd thing, I drove around last winter with 180 pounds of sand over the rear axle, the factory locker (a huge help) and a good set of Cooper snow tires.

A lot of Chevy guys are buying helper springs from autopart stores for under 40 bucks and then are buying new sway bar bushings. They are claiming it handles a lot better. I had a set one my truck for a week but they didn't fit well, but the thing cornered well.

just got insurnace. $278 for full coverage including glass with my typical $1000 deducitble.

gotta love the multi-car discount :D

no---
full glass means $0 deductible on glass
everything else is $1000.

i always carry a $1000 and its very rare that i don't have a G within a days reach, so why not? i've surely saved more over the years by having it, and i've NEVER had to pay it.
when the sti got hit, the landlord of my office building paid that $1000. and other than that, i've never filed a claim.

if i screw up and hit someone, i DESERVE to pay the grand. lol
otherwise, it's the other guys fault and my deductible doesn't matter.

i pay $116/mth for my 95 Ranger and my 04 Mazda 3 S an i have a $500 deductable. i also love the multi-vehicle discount and not having any tickets or accidents in 5 years as well helps. oh and for the record, i got full coverage on the Mazda and liability on the Ranger thats one reason why mine is so cheap.

i have full coverage on both cars
100/300/100
$1000 ded.

and i'm at about 1005 per 6 months, so about 168 a month for 2 cars on full coverage, one being an m3. :)

Back