Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

idk i just don't like black ef's.

No...it's my moms. But it is hella fun to drive that thing to the quarry, rock crawling and shit.

What about the S2K powerplant in the jeep.:ph34r:

Nah, stock 4.0
It's actually a 4.11.;)

But it's a good truck, it's our bitch. It pulls the boat seven minutes to the lake, we go to the quarry and don't forget it saved the S2K when our shop collapsed.

Last edited:
Ok dokie. I actually have a small buisness going by selling EF parts, most of them are gone now.:(

The white ef has uncompleted body work because your a lazy schmuck! Get to work on that poor thing you mean asshole. id do anything to have a si.

motivation...

Just did some shit I could do inside our "shed".

100_2647.jpg

100_2648.jpg

100_2649.jpg

100_2650.jpg

And this oil filter my dad picked up. The guy at the auto parts store said its the same brand that makes the OEM Honda ones just without the Honda name on it and the shade of blue is off. :dunno:

100_2651.jpg

100_2653.jpg

aren't all ipods gay? lol

yea the cold and shitty weather has been fucking me up too. want me to ship you some honda oil filters? my grandfather bought a 90 honda accord brand spanking new back in the day... then he bought a case full of honda oil filters for it.... and he never used em! :D

yea its fucking great and i don't know how but they work on my civic and accord. lol

Yea I noticed that too. My mom has a 1990 Accord too. Got it for $1500 with a sunroof, power everything, good motor, no rust, its a good car. My uncle has a H22a that we could probably have.:ph34r:

Back