bristol autox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 14 2004, 10:53 PM
What should have put you in FSP?

-> Steve

EDIT: And doesn't this take Chip out of that class, and into some Elite one ? It's his 3rd 1st place this year.

Bumping only applies to the novice classes. If you win novice outright, they move you out. But it you "win" novice three times - with a "win" defined as beating three cars, then I *think* they bump you to your proper class.

I think Chris' point is he *should* be classified in a FSP, and that his DSP classification is a mistake he's trying to fix.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 14 2004, 10:53 PM
What should have put you in FSP?

-> Steve

EDIT: And doesn't this take Chip out of that class, and into some Elite one ? It's his 3rd 1st place this year.

the car should put me in FSP. its not a civic. every other 4g mirage (like mine) runs FSP. the 5g runs DSP. i dont know why. thats what is stated in SCCA rules. im tired of arguing with ignorant people, so tomorrow night im emailing larry with a few of the SCCA clauses from the website chip posted up and im posting a link from my board about this mess.

Back