Bumpers need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

miguey310

Hey everyone i need help how do u take off the front and rear bumper on my 1990 civic si need help step by step

thanks

the rear bumper comes off with 4 15mm bolts i think 2 are under the car and the other 2 are in the trunk you will also want to disconnet the wiring harness on the right rear for the tag lights and i think there is 2 or 3 screws on the side of the bumper. the front bumper i believe you need to take out the bumper lights and there are 4 bolts 2 on each side and screws in the side of the bumper. this will remove the bumper with the reinforcement brace. do not forget to unplug the wiring harness in the rear. also for the rear the 2 bolts under the car will have plastic cover pieces over them. i can send pics if you need them just pm me

the rear bumper comes off with 4 15mm bolts i think 2 are under the car and the other 2 are in the trunk you will also want to disconnet the wiring harness on the right rear for the tag lights and i think there is 2 or 3 screws on the side of the bumper. the front bumper i believe you need to take out the bumper lights and there are 4 bolts 2 on each side and screws in the side of the bumper. this will remove the bumper with the reinforcement brace. do not forget to unplug the wiring harness in the rear. also for the rear the 2 bolts under the car will have plastic cover pieces over them. i can send pics if you need them just pm me

Yep.

Back