Buying plugs and wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Ok so which wires and plugs should I go with I was thinking about NGK blue wires and some NGK iridium plugs...but im going boost with this engine and I don't know if I should get different stuff...and im FINALLY ordering my gaskets sets off of honda majestic today!!! woot making some progress!!! next step getting it in the car! LOL thanks for all the help guys

next ? anyone know where to get a good price on them? I just ordered my gaskets set for 209 bucks and I have like 100 sumthin left...thats for emergenies for when installing my motor and anything else I need to get my motor in there...

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Aug 4 2005, 12:03 PM
next ? anyone know where to get a good price on them? I just ordered my gaskets set for 209 bucks and I have like 100 sumthin left...thats for emergenies for when installing my motor and anything else I need to get my motor in there...
[post=535771]Quoted post[/post]​

+1 on NGK plugs and wires! gots to love that stuff.

as far as getting em cheap? EEEEEeeeEEEbay!

No one here using Denso Iridium or Platinum ??
They`re great IMHO opinion

Originally posted by vtecjdm@Aug 5 2005, 04:46 AM
No one here using Denso Iridium or Platinum ??
They`re great IMHO opinion
[post=536074]Quoted post[/post]​

i had denso iridums in my saturn back in the day..they were pretty good..payed a lot for them though..

I have regulare NGK's in my CRX, and NGK Iridium 9's in my integra. I honestly couln't tell you the difference in perfomance between normal NGKs and Iridium 9's.

Back