bwahaha some people these days

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
this took place in email,some guy saw my ad on craigslist for my whole LS swap,fucking idiot

him-hey just wondering what the milage is
me-im unsure,te car had 165k but the motor was rebuilt,im guessing about 80k
him-and how much you want
me-for what the whole setup or just the motor?
him-just the motor no distrubutor nothing just motor
me-offers?
him-150 or do you need any parts i have some parts
me- i was just offered $480 for te setup

you have a d series?
him-you were offered 480 for a motor u dont know how many miles on it you honestly should jump all over that i had a hard time selling a very clean 98 ls motor with 76k for 400 take care
him-do you have a number
me-y?
him-because you have me confused, you ask me just motor i tell you yes, then you say make an offer i make an offer you come at me what some rediculus price for a motor with uknown millage then you tell me tranny wiring harness ect... why would yu ask these questions if you want to sell complete i am done with this i dont need your junk its probaly stolen any way learn how too sell stuff you tool box
me-lol dude all this shit is legit,i didn't know you only thought it was just the motor,i know how to spell,this keyboard is junk,my shit is official bro,no need to come at me with an attitude,
and its not the wiring harness...its everything else,oh and i need to learn to spell???
rediculus is actually ridiculous...get a fuckin dictionary you asshat, oh yea,and i have half the boxes the shit came in from the store with MY name on them,,
bang your ass

just the simple fact he cant comprehend english,and he was trying to flame me for my spelling,lol what a tool

me-im unsure,te car had 165k but the motor was rebuilt,im guessing about 80k
right... lol
who has to rebuild an LS at 85K

you should just say TMU - true mileage unknown
come pull a compression test

always check compression before inviting someone to try it
i went to some kids house to buy his swap, full gsr swap
i showed up with a jumper box and compressor tester and it pulled 30-50 each cylinder
told the next person coming to see it what the numbers were and they got in their car and left too

Last edited:
craigslist buyers, i swear. its like the 7th circle of hell.
i was selling my 2nd gen rx7 ($1200-1500) and had no price listed because i wanted to trade and didn't want downtime w/ no car. some dude offered like $200 w/o even seeing it, ran great and everything.
wow, low-ball is technically 74% of asking price.

Last edited:
yea,some guy offed me $400 for my rex with the LS
i know the motor was rebuilt,i checked compression about 2 weeks ago,all are within 2 pounds of eachother

2lbs of each other
but what was the psi per cylinder?

low variation between cylinders just means they're all running the same

i have a full b16 swap listed for sale, some kid texted me asking if i woudl take $150.
i thought he had just forgotten to put another zero there so i asked hime if he meant 1500 or 150?
he said 150.

i told him id give him the shift linkage for 150.
i hate stupid people.

i got a b16 swap as well. for me it people wanting to buy it in peices when i very clearly am selling the COMLETE swap put together. why would i want to tear it apart?

i started with 1500 but had to lower the price to 1k because people here in tally are cheap asses. hope u guys have better luck selling than me

yea ive had tons of people ask to partout,,but i just got it running,so now i can diagnose its other problems:D
LS CRX FTW

lol, yeah, i have mine listed as a whole swap, not parting out, and people are like: "you wanna sell the distributor?"
why the fuck would i sell just that? then who is going to buy my swap just to have to buy a new dizzy?

people are morons.

if its obd1 i would sell that bitch. Those dizzys are hard to find and people pay good money for them. here in tally those things are like gold.

i got stuck with a obd0 swap. freaking sucks because alot of people have converted to obd1 nowadays

him-because you have me confused, you ask me just motor i tell you yes, then you say make an offer i make an offer you come at me what some rediculus price for a motor with uknown millage then you tell me tranny wiring harness ect... why would yu ask these questions if you want to sell complete i am done with this i dont need your junk its probaly stolen any way learn how too sell stuff you tool box
:huh:

me-lol dude all this shit is legit,i didn't know you only thought it was just the motor,i know how to spell,this keyboard is junk,my shit is official bro,no need to come at me with an attitude,
and its not the wiring harness...its everything else,oh and i need to learn to spell???
rediculus is actually ridiculous...get a fuckin dictionary you asshat, oh yea,and i have half the boxes the shit came in from the store with MY name on them,,
bang your ass

:lol: :thumbsup:

Back