C-west Body Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

I need to put a body kit on my car for advertisement at my body shop.Im not a big fan of body kits,but its how I make a living.So,here is what I came up with.A C-west front bumper.Thats the only part of the kit I like the rest does not match the front.I think wings west makes some simple side skirts that are just a little bigger than stock w/no vents flares or any b/s lke that.Also a oem rear bumper w a 1" lip attatched to the bottom.I just want it to be very simple and not fancy just clean.Do you guys have any suggestions?I know most of you wouldnt put one on at all so I dont want that input.But if you were in my situation what would you do?

What about the ViS Invader Type I kit?

It's... kinda... low profile but ricey at the same time.

uhm.. try www.visracing.com

I think that is thier site...

Also the candy orange 5th gen from Import Tuner (like a year ago) has that kit I'm pretty sure...

Look on thier site... I know its a VIS kit, but not sure which.

Here is the cwest front.The vis is a little much for me.
s3e493b7506c53.jpg

Hmm thats not so bad.

Why do I remember Cwest being all blingy?

Maybe I'm thinking of Wings West or Blitz or something.

mmm that front bumper is tite! how about mugen for the sideskirts. they dont seem to make a rear valance for that chassis.

civic_eg_hatch.jpg

Originally posted by colorpros@Feb 11 2003, 01:12 PM
Here is the cwest front.The vis is a little much for me.
s3e493b7506c53.jpg

thats really not that bad at all if you ask me.

that, or the mugen skirt kit :)

colorpros, where is your shop at? anyway, i would go with that setup that you said, (cwest with wings west sides) i'm into body kits, but clean looking ones, not crazy ass body kits. the simple look is off the heezy fo sheezy! although if you can come up on the mugen kit, get that shit, it's off the hook! peace!

i've asked this question before, but if anybody knows where i can get those si-R bumpers for 96-98 ek (with moldings) that would be greatly appreciated, i've been looking for those everywhere, peace!

Originally posted by ekPhred@Feb 12 2003, 05:55 PM
i've asked this question before, but if anybody knows where i can get those si-R bumpers for 96-98 ek (with moldings) that would be greatly appreciated, i've been looking for those everywhere, peace!

Chris

If it is not on the site, email him or send chris a PM (hs name: chris)

Back