Camber Kits For Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 24 2003, 10:14 PM
Camber kits are adjustable.

Not always...

But yes- you should get a camber kit if you lower your car... size/adjust it to match your increased negative camber to bring it back close to zero, or wherever you want it to be at.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 25 2003, 02:59 AM-->
@Jan 24 2003, 10:14 PM
Camber kits are adjustable.

Not always...

But yes- you should get a camber kit if you lower your car... size/adjust it to match your increased negative camber to bring it back close to zero, or wherever you want it to be at.

yeah i know that... but i need info if i need to buy an adjustable camber kit if i have coilovers... for example if i want to adjust my ride height and i have a non adjustable camber kit will the camber still be at zero?

no- the lower you go, th emore negative camber you will have, and vice versa. thats why you get a kit- to equal it back out to near-stock specs, only you are lowered now

That's why I said all camber kits are adjustable. I don't think you can go buy one for a specific car at a specific negative camber to correct everything. They wouldn't sell so well.

If you are thinking of lowering your car up to 2 inches you should be able to get away without needing camber kit. If you lower it over 2 inches than most likely you will need the camber kit for front and rear. Don't forget that once you align your wheels at desired height, even though you have adjustable coilovers, everytime you mess around with the height of your car you'll mess up you wheel alignment or your camber setting.

Back