Camber Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KrAzKrEg

Hey fellas, got a question for some of you guys with insane low rides. Who makes a good camber kit? My tires are :thumbsdown:. Ive looked around and they all look like crap? Just wanted some opinions

My Spring kit is fairly good. Tire shops haven't had problems adjusting them for alignments. I payed $180 for the whole set on mine.

you said insanely low, so you will need to find a company that makes a camber kit with a large degree of adjustment (+/-3 degrees or maybe even more). that will narrow the choices down for you. there is a company called "Extreme Technologies" that sells kits which can correct to 3.25 degrees. also, Sprint makes some extreme camber kits.

Well im not really that low, but all of the places around here ive tried wont even attenpt it untill i put a camber kit on it....mmm, ill take a look at progressive....anyone know anything bout the skunk2 kit? the ALLJDM guy that sold the cam gears here has a group buy for $189....at least i think hes the one that old them here....correct me if im wrong

I'm going to get Specialty Equipment's ball joint style camber kit... It's adjsutable up to 3 degrees, and replaces the ball joints, so there's never any interference issues.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone having a big problem with a camber kit? they all seem to do the job.

slap on a washer for the "rear camber kit" and get any kinda brand for the fronts.. :D save some dough so you can get other "performance parts." whatever that phrase means to you.. ( ricers = apc eurolights? = performance)

Back