Can't Rep Over 2,000 Rpm.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Okay, I just finish my swap. I put a b16asir2 (obd1) into my 2000 civic dx hatch. I'm running obd2 with a 99-00 si ecu. I don't know why it won't let me rep over 2,000 rpm. If anyone out there know the problem please help me out. O yeah, i don't have the idle, is that the case? Or something else that has to do with the ecu? or is there something that i need to adjust or change?

I would really appreciate any help..

Thank you

Originally posted by Holy_racer@Jan 20 2003, 04:21 PM
Okay, I just finish my swap. I put a b16asir2 (obd1) into my 2000 civic dx hatch. I'm running obd2 with a 99-00 si ecu. I don't know why it won't let me rep over 2,000 rpm. If anyone out there know the problem please help me out. O yeah, i don't have the idle, is that the case? Or something else that has to do with the ecu? or is there something that i need to adjust or change?

I would really appreciate any help..

Thank you

[Petey Pablo, Rep Yo City] could it be the way that I be reppin (WHYYY!) for my niggaz? [/petey pablo]

make sure your injector plugs(the clips) are plugged in all the way and check all conections.

Back