car wont turn over!!!HELP PLEASE!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

k so i replaced my timing belt in my 93 civic cx that im in the middle of puttin a jdmb16a in and now the dang thing wont even turn over. i havnt messed with anything since doing the belt except put in my axles cause like i said im doin the swap and that was the last thing it needed now it dont start. does anyone have any ideas all help is greatly appreciated

First thing I'd check is the wiring between the battery and the starter. (also just to be sure you could try to check the switch on the clutch pedal since the engine wont crank until the clutch is in, just a thought)

By wont "turn over" you mean it cranks but doesn't start right? If that is the case then your timing is way off on the belt when you changed it. Make sure you align the cams and the crank pulley :)
Another thing to check is for your fuse box. maybe one of those fuses is out. Also check for fuel and spark. When was the last time the car had gas in it?

Back