Cartoons that have the arab world hating the danish...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
i'm looking for the cartoons that have got all these arabs in a hissy fit...

www.freerepublic.com

they have all sorts of cartoons and links to the Danish ones.

"Religion of peace and tolerance". I do believe that Bush said this week that we are fighting not "Insurgent and Middle Eastern tyrannies" but he said, without falter, "Radical Islam"

lol some of them made me chuckle

i liked the one where there was aline of suicide bombers and the guy at the top was saying "stop stop we ran out of virgins" lol :laugh:

They are retaliating with their own anti-semitic cartoons. Which is no different than EVERYDAY of the past 40 years.

The upcoming Cartoon Wars will be hysterical. There are already 8 dead.

Another site I'm on, 9thgencorolla.com, posted a discussion about the muslim's people reaction to the cartoons. WELL, a guy on there is muslim and totally lost his mind about it!! WTF man!! What is with that? People hate on people and poke fun at all different types of people everyday. It's a part of life that we need to learn to deal with. The haters are out there and not going away in our lifetime at least!

Here's a link to the original discussion:
9thgencorolla.com Discussion

Here's a thread the muslim guy started after he got P.O'd:
I'm never coming back!

Read them if you're bored! I found them to be boring yet interesting at the same time.

It's about devout - and if he's devout he should be reading the Koran instead of posting on a forum. Or being on the internet. Or showering. Or he should be strapping a bomb (Hey, Stereotypes make themselves) to his torso and getting on a bus.

What ? He doesn't do any of that ? Oh then this cartoon shouldn't offend him !

-> Steve

It's also funny how my Muslim friend (He has a laugh at all of it) drives a 9th gen Corolla. Tinted, lowered, with a huge turkish flag on the back window.

I know the Prophet Mohammed that I idolize and follow will not be happy about it either

the reason for not drawing or depicting mohammed is so that he will not be worshipped as an idol, yet this guy is blatantly stating he idolizes mohammed....

:dry:

Wow, thousands of innocent people being killed in Iraq and Palestine by members of their own religion, and a worldwide outcry and madness breaks out because of their god being potrayed in a Danish newspaper.

Gotta love CNN...

CNN has chosen to not show the cartoons out of respect for Islam.

Respect? For what?

Do you have any idea how many people I have run into that claim worship to Buddha? And I'm talking about experienced adults too.

about 90% of people take religion to the wrong extreme. This includes Wiccans (Who I make fun of incessantly) Christians (Who myself and other make fun of incessantly) Jews (Who everyone makes fun of, just not in the mainstream for fear of being labelled anti-semitic), the Muslims (Just good pickin's all around) and even the Shintos (Who I personally make fun of, but most people don't get what I'm talking about anyway)

Back