CEL's 41 & 2 in 92 b16 teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im getting codes 41 and 2 on my 92 integra w/ a JDM b16a. As of 3 days ago my car would hesitate and have major dead spots and once in a while when i would shut it off and try to immediately start it up again it would just crank and crank and crank then finally start and then stall abruptly. but once i started if after that it was fine all the way until it decided to do it again on a restart. but it felt more like a timing issue so I shot it @ base and it mostly went away. Now since i did my swap ive always had a code 2, electrical load detector which im told is on most cars with swaps seeing that it was also on my b16 eg 3 yrs ago. But anyway i decided to check the cels again and now im getting 41 as well (primary o2 sensor) My question being what kinda effects fo these 2 cel's have on overall performance? and is this my culprit for the starting issue?

Thanks in advance....

Im sorry i just checked again and ur right my 1st code isnt 2 its 20 because its 2 long blinks and my second code is 4 long and 1 short that would make for codes 20 and 41 correct?

So my question is mainly about code 20, ELD? What is it and how can I get it to go away and does it maje my car run any different? My friend who did my 1st b16 in an eg said that code my on that swap of mine too and it usually is on swapped cars , it has something to do with the alt and fuse box. Any truth?

UPDATE: I just checked and my o2 is plugged in, could it be bad? How do I check?

Im havibg the same ELD code. pm me when you get it fixed. Could his o2 wires being mismatched be a factor? This question is to all that can help

Up to date I am getting codes 20 and 41. This code 20 (Elect. Load Detector) what does it mean and how can I fix it, my friend said not to worry cuz its on most swaps but yesterday my alternator blew on me, is it cuz of this ELD code? But I also pressure washed my motor that day and the alt. def got wet...

I just picked up a brand new Universal O2 Sensor from Advance Auto Parts yesterday, only things is it doesnt have a plug on it so I have to hard wire it in...How do I tell what wire is which? And will this one be sufficient?

Thanks in Adv.

is it a 4 wire o2? these are the possible wiring diagrams depending on which o2 you have.

Ecu adapter color----02 sensor----or--- 02 sensor --------------- Or o2 sensor

white---------------------white----------------- white--------------------white
blue-----------------orange/black-------black(next to green)-------orange/white
Red-------------------yellow/black----------black(next to white ------yellow/black
Black----------------- Green/white-----------green -----------------green/white

hope this helps. big thanks to ripperbone

Back