Cheap prices on gsr and sir2 swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is anoter one 1800 for a b16a2 with engine tranny and ecu.
Click here

Here is another one, prices are a little bit higher but they come with alot more stuff, axels, mounts, and shift linkages
Full swap

Originally posted by asmallsol@Sep 30 2002, 07:19 PM
I dont know about the rep. of this site but the prices look fare. If any one is interested

Engine swap

These guys stats are off. And they are running orders through their hotmail account. Kinda ghetto.

Avoid JDM Engine Dynamics like the plague. They sold dohcvtec_accord his H22A swap. When the motor finally arrived (it took them 3 months to get him a motor that "they had in stock") they entire ignition setup was hosed. As for thier startup garauntee: :bull: they said that they would pay for everything that was broken on the ignition and then they stopped responding. They wouldn't return phone calls, answer emails, ect. To make a long story short don't deal with these guys pay a little more and get what you order.

asmallsol.. your in michigan right? if you need the hookup i can set you up with "shawn shady" you can check that shit out before you buy it if youre looking for a swap

Originally posted by asmallsol@Sep 30 2002, 08:19 PM
I dont know about the rep. of this site but the prices look fare. If any one is interested

Engine swap

yeah, but they are located in canada... so, expect to pay duty charges on all that

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Sep 30 2002, 10:23 PM
asmallsol.. your in michigan right? if you need the hookup i can set you up with "shawn shady" you can check that shit out before you buy it if youre looking for a swap

I am not going to have the money for at least a month if not 2. Also being 16 I dont have a shit load of cash to spend. Adam, unless this guy of yours can give me a really good deal i would rather buy offline (even though i rather look at it before i buy.) Also is this guy ligit (legal) just dont want to buy a hot engine ("shawn shady" does not sound like a normal speed shop owner). Right now i am just seeing how much i have to save up. I am thinking about 2.5-3K. Also i want to get new suspention on my car and for the total setup without labor is 1300. (going all out with anti-swaybars, Tokico Illumina Adjustable shocks, PROGRESS springs, and urethane bushings from Energy Suspension .) So time will tell but i am going to get the swap eventaly ;)

well if you buy stuff online.. you pay 300 ish for shipping dont forget that. even though it only costs about 75 bucks to ship the entire thing... they are basically fucking you.

but more importantly ... he hooked me up. b16 and an ITR tranny with like 400 miles on it for 2780.
beat that.

when you say that it makes it sound very intising. Give me a good month and then Maybe you could set me up with this kid. I just started a new job that pays 5.50 plus tips (about $11-14 an hour) so that is like almost $20 an hour so i will have the money for a swap very soon :D

Back