cheap tv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Last time I read through the reviews on a TV on samsclub.com I found most to be straight up BS reviews.

One reviewer talked about how the TV wasn't as good as his other (insert tv brand) the picture just wasn't as good, then went on to say he hasn't had it hooked up to an HD source yet.....

Most people who review tvs at a lot of internet places have no f-ing clue what they're talking about.

My advice on a cheap tv like this, if you can't find a legit PRO review, as long as you're willing to take it for whats it worth (you get what you pay for) then its not a bad deal, it could make for a great bedroom tv or a 2nd tv for a kids play room, or make for a great garage tv =)

A friend of mine also has a Dynex LCD. I believe its the same one, no problems other than the stand causes it to lean forward a little more. I think he broke it though.

good to know about those dynex - i think i'll hold out for a lil longer. do some more shoppin around.

i've been shopping and watching since before black friday and thats the best deal for a 32" i have come across

i would buy it but i think i'm gonna hold out for a bigger tv, maybe the 42" dynex thats $700 right now will go on sale next

I have 325 worth of BB gift cards, been savings for 2 xmas, maybe 3

My girlfriend has a dynex and its solid for a small tv. Not much too it, but gets the job done for what she paid.

no, these are no fees no expiration
i check them every so often just to make sure

dude i looked at that tv and it sucks mf bawls... its grainy as fuck and it has a real shitty refresh rate as well... making the video look choppy like crazy...

I got a Sylvania 37" 1080i for like $615.oo ... in most cases it was cheaper than the more well known brand's 32 inchers... so i bought that bish without a doubt... and it's a killer tv well.... if you wanna spend that much anyways...

this one on TARGET.com is only a 720p, but still has good reviews.... the one I got is the same thing but it was a limited ed. that is made to support up to 1080i :D

http://www.target.com/Sylvania-37-720p-LCD-LC370SS9/dp/B001HOK1B6
41-bE7ObYCL._AA260_.jpg

1080p is totally unnecessary on a 32 or smaller tv. your eyes won't be good enough to tell the difference anyway. i can't at least. my 32" 768p vs my 50 1080p... i can't tell a difference at all running upconverted dvd players (the highest def source i have)

it is now illegal to expire gift cards.

VISA just charges you 25 bucks a month if you don't use a gift card within a year.

VISA just charges you 25 bucks a month if you don't use a gift card within a year.
I believe pre paid credit cards work on a whole different system.

Gift cards meaning, a card with a store name where it ONLY works at that store.

you get what you pay for..
ive never even heard of proscan.

but sometimes you get lucky with off brand products.

Proscan has been around for awhile, I believe its a company that takes old major brand tvs and rebadges them. New models come out every year and you have to do something with the old chit =)

lol
thats brilliant!
take old, top model tvs, put your logo on them and sell them for the price they were sold for new!

lol
thats brilliant!
take old, top model tvs, put your logo on them and sell them for the price they were sold for new!

Not really, my TV cost me $2400.00 back in the day, the next year model cost around 2200 but once that came out the model I had if you could find it dropped to around 1200.

so if a TV is $699.99 (based on todays prices) chances are if its rebadged the next year it should be around 399 or so.

my tv cost me $50. i bought it from my dad, but never gave him the money.. so i guess it didnt cost me shit.
27 inch apex tube ftw.

my tv cost $1200 a little over a year ago.. now you can find it for $800

40" 1080p Samsung, bought it on Black Friday '07 .. original price was $1699

Back