chech engine light? awww fuk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Daras

hey I just bought my top solenoid gasket from honda and I put the hole thing together but when I start the car the chech engine light comes up, I had the battery (-) unplugged for some time and I had to plug it in like 3 times but most of the time it remained off.... idk wtf is wrong help!!!!!!! I let the car turned on a good 10minutes and nothing

ahh hell you can check it the easy way then, just go to your local parts store and they can check it for free, or you can do it your self over in the passenger side of the car behind the kick panel area there will be a 2 wire plug that goes to nothing jump those 2 wires together and the count the check engine light it will be blinking, long pulse =10s fast pulse = 1s

ahh hell you can check it the easy way then, just go to your local parts store and they can check it for free, or you can do it your self over in the passenger side of the car behind the kick panel area there will be a 2 wire plug that goes to nothing jump those 2 wires together and the count the check engine light it will be blinking, long pulse =10s fast pulse = 1s

ooook , hey tanks for your help man ure a cool cat. mad props for always responding my posts

Back