check out this my350z post.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I try to park my truck in the back of lots because it is longer than most parking spaces. That plus one of the widest turning radiuses I have ever seen make it fun for tight parking lots.

Originally posted by spectacle@Jul 3 2005, 03:19 AM
people...its not his car!
[post=520000]Quoted post[/post]​

No one reads anything, they just look for the main points of the post.

Before posting it I thought about how many people would end up telling me what to do.

pfffft....i got his address...his SS#...phone numbers...uh...his marital status...how much he made last year...you can get quite a lot of shit based on just a license plate # B)

I'll go to his house and take pics...hehehe...i hate asshats who do shit like that :angry:

I can do quite a lot of nasty things to his credit but like you said...2 wrongs don't make a right... :)

Originally posted by Jeef@Jul 3 2005, 09:28 AM
I try to park my truck in the back of lots because it is longer than most parking spaces. That plus one of the widest turning radiuses I have ever seen make it fun for tight parking lots.
[post=520038]Quoted post[/post]​

it's true, if you take up 3 spaces in the back no-one cares.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 3 2005, 01:27 PM-->
spectacle
@Jul 3 2005, 03:19 AM

Before posting it I thought about how many people would end up telling me what to do.
[post=520107]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha, dumbasses.

First off, that sucks. I am very paranoid about where I park my SHO. People get annoyed with me but hey, if you had like 7k worth of bodywork done to your car you'd be paranoid too.

I was wondering though. Is it different in big cities in that the police won't do anything about this. I mean the person had pics.... so if they called the cops, showed the pics couldn't they have the person have to pay for the dent? That happened to a room-mate of mine and she went back into the gym where she was parked. The person came out and she told her she was gonna have to pay to have it fixed or she would call the cops. The girl agreed to pay for it np. I mean to me, I'd wait all night for something thats gonna cost a couple hundy to fix. Especially on a brand new 350z. But in this case they could have called the cops, the cops could show-up, view the damage and write a ticket. They wouldn't have even had to wait probably. Just wondering how this works in bigger cities.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 3 2005, 12:27 PM-->
spectacle
@Jul 3 2005, 03:19 AM

[post=520107]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, we should have known better. You rarely post anything about yourself. All you ever post about is other peoples cars and their misfortunes, bike accidents, and homo erotica.

But every now and then you actually post something that has to do with you personally, that's when I get thrown off. I'm just going to stop coming into these lame Jeffie threads since all he does is bitch anyway.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 4 2005, 01:59 PM

I'm just going to stop coming into these lame Jeffie threads since all he does is bitch anyway.

I've been wanting that for years =) woot woot.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jul 4 2005, 12:33 PM
First off, that sucks. I am very paranoid about where I park my SHO. People get annoyed with me but hey, if you had like 7k worth of bodywork done to your car you'd be paranoid too.

I was wondering though. Is it different in big cities in that the police won't do anything about this. I mean the person had pics.... so if they called the cops, showed the pics couldn't they have the person have to pay for the dent? That happened to a room-mate of mine and she went back into the gym where she was parked. The person came out and she told her she was gonna have to pay to have it fixed or she would call the cops. The girl agreed to pay for it np. I mean to me, I'd wait all night for something thats gonna cost a couple hundy to fix. Especially on a brand new 350z. But in this case they could have called the cops, the cops could show-up, view the damage and write a ticket. They wouldn't have even had to wait probably. Just wondering how this works in bigger cities.
[post=520403]Quoted post[/post]​

He talked about how the car was parked on private property, therefor, the police couldnt do anything. The security guard is who wrote the ticket.

If this happened on the street then the police could get into it.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jul 4 2005, 04:33 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2005, 04:08 PM
2000Si
@Jul 4 2005, 01:59 PM

I'm just going to stop coming into these lame Jeffie threads since all he does is bitch anyway.

[post=520462]Quoted post[/post]​

just like i've been waiting for you tto get rid of my true comments in your sigs.
[post=520472]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't help it if you've said many quote worthy dumbass comments over the years.
As you can see, I removed them so I did my part now you should do yours.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 4 2005, 05:18 PM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 4 2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2005, 04:08 PM
2000Si
@Jul 4 2005, 01:59 PM

[post=520462]Quoted post[/post]​

just like i've been waiting for you tto get rid of my true comments in your sigs.
[post=520472]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't help it if you've said many quote worthy dumbass comments over the years.
As you can see, I removed them so I did my part now you should do yours.
[post=520487]Quoted post[/post]​

What I said wasn't a dumbass comment, it was you taking things out of context trying to make me look like a dumbass. All in all, you just like to pick at people over the internet. It's sad really.

A muscle car really is a light chassis with a larger engine than the manufacturer put in. That's how the Mustang started, and there's been many a Chevy (COPO/Yenko Camaro for example) and Mopar built like that.

The other thing was about buying a Hybrid to do a swap to make it fast. IMO it really isn't worth the money seeing as how a hybrid costs a hell of a lot more than a light EG hatch with a turbo K20 swap.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2005, 04:10 PM

He talked about how the car was parked on private property, therefor, the police couldnt do anything. The security guard is who wrote the ticket.

If this happened on the street then the police could get into it.
[post=520463]Quoted post[/post]​

That still doesn't make sense to me because every parking lot is private property. For example, the mall is private property and although you can not be ticketed (which I know through experience) the police here will make you exchange insurance info.

Back