cheerleader OWNED (Becca Manns)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup and they're still fun to romp on even if they come with allot of miles, but that doesn't mean I want her as a daily driver

Well when you only want one in your garage, you tend to be a bit more choosy. I was lucky enough to find one with only test drive miles, no body damage, very reliable, fun, a great paint scheme and looks great stock.

Sabz: The double standard rides on your shoulders.

A chick gets a lot of action, she's a slut - a guy and he's a stud.

Nice.

Did you know that if you fuck enough chicks, your dick gets small ? That's basically what you people are saying about vaginas.

Sabz: The double standard rides on your shoulders.

A chick gets a lot of action, she's a slut - a guy and he's a stud.

Nice.

Did you know that if you fuck enough chicks, your dick gets small ? That's basically what you people are saying about vaginas.

How so? I don't go nuts banging every chick I meet. Like I said, I'm choosy.

EDIT: Did you know that if you fuck enough chicks, you eventually get one pass the goalie. I have a kid, she's enough of a handful for me. I don't need more at this point and time, much less random lovechildren that I may never know about.

EDIT: Did you know that if you fuck enough chicks, you eventually get one pass the goalie. I have a kid, she's enough of a handful for me. I don't need more at this point and time, much less random lovechildren that I may never know about.
you are such a man...

Yeah one of my hockey pucks got passed the goalie, now I have a little boy on the way. Which makes me happy cause 1 girl(the GF) is enough to deal with.

Am I right guys?
Women are a handfull right?

ouch, kid at 18. Best of luck to you.

Women are more than a handful. :D

Yeah I know it sucks now all the moolah that I saved up for the whip. Is now going towards the doctor bills and baby stuff. But the doctor bills arent to bad, cause I work for UPS 100% coverage baby!!! you gotta love it. I only pay a $5 copay so not to bad.

And attending real estate school, hopefully ill be licensed here in a month or so.

It's just forum bravado. You know these slobs would dog and want to marry the first rhino that comes along and compliments them on their Civic.

Look at life for what it is :)

This topic unequivocally proves one point. It's no wonder the vast majority of HondaSwap has horrendous luck with relationships. You're all saying you wouldn't date her and you haven't even had a conversation with her. She could be your dream girl but her looks don't match up to some ideal you've set for youself. You guys are trying to make life-long relationships with pretty faces instead of compatable attitudes with pretty faces. Notice the problem?

By the way guys, what do you think your wives are going to look like after two kids? Like I said, Kegel for the win.

I think the fact that she let someone take fuck pics of her displays a good part of her personality and attitude, it's one that I do not like. Then there's the extremely good chance that you could park a semi in her twat sideways... another thing that displays her personality and attitude, along with the physical.

I'm not saying she couldn't be "compatible" with me, but given at least the fuck pic fact, I wouldn't give her a chance.

Back