Christina Aguilera's nipple rings! (WARNING!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldn't toss her out of bed....

unless of course it was to hit it on the floor.

and all this time, i kept saying britney was butt compared to her, and no one beleived me till now

OWNED

I think that britney is better. I wouldnt kick christina out of bed. I am not liking the black shit in her hair, and the nose and lip piercing. Without that shit she would look a lot better.

i dig peircings if they are done right--

I'm a REAL big fan of the nose ring latelty... i dunno- its kinda bad ass (A la katie holmes in disturbing behavior... she is so hot in the flick)

if you like women with piercing, you ought to move out here.

havent checked out those links yet.

ok...i used to think she was totally hot but man now shes awlays got a frickin pound of makeup on her face..i guess if she wiped that shit off, it wouldnt be such a turn off...and yea, i d still do her...shit, who wouldnt!?

Well from my point of view i think christina is way better then britney christina has way better boobs and they arent fake lol...And i love those piercings on christina so sexy..She has a great ass and she is like the only gurl i would get with hehe. :wub:

Originally posted by TiffanyA1212@Oct 27 2002, 04:15 PM
Well from my point of view i think christina is way better then britney christina has way better boobs and they arent fake lol...And i love those piercings on christina so sexy..She has a great ass and she is like the only gurl i would get with hehe. :wub:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

do lie you'd all get in the sack w/ both of em givin the chance.
IMHO I like britney. I doubt she had a boob job concidering she was oh 16 or so when she became a singer and has just plain grown up. yeah britney has got a little more fat in all the right places. I dig a chick like her. Christina is nice looking as well. and I'd hit it in a heartbeat as well, but I prefer britney

like the radio station here said " christina is trying to hard to be a whore" . personally i wouldn't sleep with either of them, no telling what it looks like down there.especially christina, she only likes ethnic guys. sorry guys she doesn't date whities

jessica simpson is all i have to say !@!!!!

if i had to get herpes to sleep with christina then so be it
she pulls off a good whore

on a scale of 1 to 10

Christina "11"
JESSICA ALBA "10"
Brittany 9
jessica 9

where are Pics of TiffanyA1212 like those :wub:

Back