Civic motor swap to b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Carnage

I have a complete 92 teg parts car, and I want to swap the teg's B18a1, in my 90 DX.
I know I need a motor mount kit , for b series engines,
I'm just wondering if I can use the teg's axles, shift linkage, ecu, pretty much just swap the for end of the car ?

First off you must convert from DPFI (dual point injection) to MPFI (multi point). You can't use the ECU, it's OBD-1 you are OBD-0... so you have to get a different PR4 ECU from a 90-91 RS-LS-GS Integra (I have one [pm me and we can talk about a price], and a Engine Wiring harness from this car as well (I may be able to get this too!). Then again you can always convert from OBD-0 to OBD-1 it's a hard core thing to do... there are threads nad websites (listed below) on converting OBD's though. Shift linkages you will have to have someone change those, change I mean cut and shorten them I believe.... there are articles on this, go to HASport and see what they got they make all kinds of moutns and shit, they even have shift linkages for B series swaps into a your car....

Threads concerning DP to MP Conversion
DPFI TO MPFI
Or even this one

Here's a site that gives a How To change OBD's

Hope i helped man, later and good luck

and use the search button not everyone will look this up for as I have just done.

Back