Civic Si parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DA69@Nov 8 2004, 08:35 PM
sweet i will take the rotas then :lol: .... no seriously though. how much for them shipped to florida. give me a good deal and i will take them off of your hands
[post=413956]Quoted post[/post]​

$550, shipped. No... tell you what... I'll pay half of the shipping. $525, shipped.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 8 2004, 09:18 PM-->
@Nov 8 2004, 08:35 PM
sweet i will take the rotas then :lol: .... no seriously though. how much for them shipped to florida. give me a good deal and i will take them off of your hands

$550, shipped. No... tell you what... I'll pay half of the shipping. $525, shipped.
[post=413971]Quoted post[/post]​

do they have any curbage or bends on them? do you have any pics?

Originally posted by DA69+Nov 9 2004, 06:58 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 8 2004, 09:18 PM
DA69

[post=414123]Quoted post[/post]​

No curbing, no bends, no scratches. About 8K miles on them. They're brand freakin' new. No pics. PM Seany-izzle; he can attest to their condition. Also, PM pissedoffsol, E SolSi, TurboMirage, Airjockey, 92CHB, and dohcvtec_accord... They've all met me in person and can vouch for my honesty. I can get pics, but it'll be an ordeal...

The wheels are seriously.....immaculate. no dings, curbings, or dents. And i can vouch for his honesty. :)

Originally posted by DA69+Nov 9 2004, 06:58 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 8 2004, 09:18 PM
DA69

[post=414123]Quoted post[/post]​

wow sounds like you have alot of vouches. thats nice to know. im just thinkin about it right now. i have a crx and im not sure if i want 15s or 16s. i have had a few offers for wheel and these are tops so far. just one more thing do you take paypal?

So what's the deal? You tell me I give you a good deal, and they're taken off my hands. I give you a great deal, have regulars back me up, and now you're "just thinking?" My offer of 50% off shipping is good 'till Midnight, Friday. Yeah, I'll take paypal from anyone who's serious.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 10 2004, 06:45 PM
So what's the deal?  You tell me I give you a good deal, and they're taken off my hands.  I give you a great deal, have regulars back me up, and now you're "just thinking?"  My offer of 50% off shipping is good 'till Midnight, Friday.  Yeah, I'll take paypal from anyone who's serious.
[post=414999]Quoted post[/post]​

ok i will let you know. im not trying to jerk you around

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 9 2004, 11:31 PM
buy from ji
he's a good guy
if he rips you off i'll stab him with a fork in the eye
ok guy
bye
[post=414542]Quoted post[/post]​

I just realized this rhymed.

Listen to Brian.
He ain't lyin'.
Pretty soon, he'll own a Scion.

xB cuz they're pimp.
In the garage, he's like a chimp.
OK, I'm done. *belch*

I'm throwing all this shit out (including the wheels) in a week unless y'all make me an offer.

Back