Civic Si parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have from a black '93 Si hatch:

Both doors complete, but without interior panels, window crank, or handle cup. MANUAL WINDOWS! $50 each- can not ship; too large. Email me for pickup/ delivery arrangements.

Power mirrors. $30 each.

Hood. $100- can not ship; too large. Email me for pickup/ delivery arrangements.

Rear hatch glass. $75

Tailgate. $75

Stock tail lights w/ bulbs. $50

Rear hatch wing w/ 3rd brake light. $30

Alternator. $40

Dashboard. $70

Gauge cluster. $75 mafakkin' SOLD, bish! :)

HVAC controls w/ AC button. $50

Glovebox. $20

Steering wheel (airbag never deployed). $100

Multi function switches (wiper and headlight stalks). $20

Starter. $40

Thermal "classic" 2.5" exhaust. $150

Clutchnet six copper puck sprung hub clutch. ('90+ D series) 14K miles. $150

ACT 8.3 lb. flywheel. (D series) 14K miles. $150

Rota wheels- 16X7 Slipstreams w/ 40mm offset and Royal Steel Grey. Two with almost new good 215/40 Kumho 712 tires and two with no tires. About 8K miles on wheels and tires. $500.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!

I "may" have several buyers. Whoever gets me the money first gets 'em. I'll be in Easthampton, MA tomorrow (sunday the 31st) to deliver a gauge cluster, and would be able to bring the wheels with me... Call me; I've PMed you on here and on AIM my number.

i already had that number. :p

anyways, i bought a set of SSR Comp's instead. they come with the dual bolt pattern for the colt and the mirage. :)

Not you, you flaker. Everyone else! BUY! Buy one get none free. Everything down, nothing a month for life! NO INTEREST! OMGZ, They don't call me LOCO HONKEY for nothin'! I'm CRAZY to offer deals like this! Hurry up before the meds wear off! Three hundred dollar. What, you American Military? Ah, special price! Three fifity! You look surprised, yeah, I surprised I sell for such low price. Don't go tell your friends, they come back looking for same deal, make me go broke!

$150 for a goddamn SS exhaust, $150 for a freakin' $300 clutch and $300 flywheel, $50 for the whack ass HVAC controls! Am you peoples on crack!?! Buy my crap, or GW will eat your children!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 5 2004, 10:16 PM
OK, everything's free.
[post=412911]Quoted post[/post]​

really?

sweet i will take the rotas then :lol: .... no seriously though. how much for them shipped to florida. give me a good deal and i will take them off of your hands

Back