Clutch, Condenser, Kicker Sub, Pball gun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
Condenser is from a working '96 civic DX without power steering and just over 100k. Have had it bagged and plugged with rags since. I'm pretty sure that the condenser remains the same for those models with or w/o power steering, but I've heard otherwise. The motor in the thing was a D16Y7, but I'm not sure exactly what cars it will work with so do your research. All the plugs that were mounted onto it are still there and I just cut a few that I couldn't get undone as the insurance rep was about to pull in the driveway. I didn't hurt the fan wires. Let me know if you need pics of any of the connectors. Price is $50 + shipping.
Condenser (2).jpg
Condenser (3).jpg

I replaced this thing after about 3k easy miles while I had the tranny off because I thought my TB went out. I was wrong and now have a spare clutch. It's a Valeo replacement for the D16y7 OEM. Pretty sure it will fit most D(if not all) series motors' trannys, but just ask if you're worried about compatibility and I'll let you know. I don't need it, but I'd much rather toss it towards someone who could use it rather than throwing it out.. How about 20 bucks + shipping? All depends where you live, I suppose. Once again ask if you want anymore pictures.
Clutch (1).jpg
Clutch (4).jpg

This is a Kicker S10L7-4 2001 model. It's a 4 ohm, 10" sub if you can't figure that out ^_^. It is 100% brand new as I got it from the electronics company I used to work for with plans of putting it in my car. More than happy to put a meter on it and take a picture. Never been hooked up, not a scratch on the thing. Been sitting in the box under my bed for about 2 years. Price is $100+ shipping, but once again it all depends where ya live. I can't find even the older models of these things cheap, so feel free to do your research.
Sub.jpg
Sub (1).jpg
Sub (2).jpg

Sorry for the random item, but figured I would give it a shot here too. You never know who is looking. This is an Icon E paintball gun with a gas-thru foregrip, deadonpaintball drop forward and a 14" Smart Parts Teardrop barrel. All I did was run around 1-2 days a week for about 3 months with my friends in the woods. This thing has seen a maximum of 3 thousand rounds. Cleaned it regularly and haven't used it for at least 2 years. If ya want proof, I have about 3 expired tanks sitting next to me lol. I also brought it into a shop about 2 weeks ago to have the rings/macro-line replaced and the whole thing cleaned again. Have receipt at hand if interested. Price is $80+ shipping. Once again, let me know if you'd like any other pics.
Gun.jpg

I'm not looking to rip anyone off, so feel free to leave feedback about prices and such. Feel free to make an offer, but I'm not exactly picking up change off the street so don't plan on lowballing the shit out of me. Oh, and local pickup is fine with me, I'm in the Stuart area.

Last edited:
I'll happily cut a deal, especially if shipping is gonna be up there for ya. Will also trade for random stuff.

Back