clutch for b16a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquin

I've been searching around for the proper clutch for my b16a1 with lsd transmission. I tried the search and only
get an error message. Thing is I was told that any B series clutch will work but need a difinitive answer. The car is a 90 crx si w/ jdm b16 obd 0. Also I'm planning on getting a full-race turbo kit for the car hence the new clutch, so maybe some advice on what to look for on clutch types and clamping force to look for as well. Thanks
for the help guys!

Liquin

Just pick one up from a 90-93 teg. I had the same swap and thats what i used. I ended up going to a EG6 and getting a GSR tranny. You need to get one from the 90-93. The cable and hydro cluth disks are a little diffrent and wont swap over to the other tranny. The cable have a smaller hole for the imput shaft from the tranny. Where as the Hydro are a tad bigger. If you want something hella wild get yourself a ACT 6-puck race clutch. I got one of these in my hatch now and holy shit there is so much grab!

Back