codes 9,14,20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm2gen03

they are for my obd1 b16, code 9 is the cyp sensor and is in the distributor so i might have to buy a new distributor to fix that. code 14 is the IACV and was wondering how everyone else has wired for that on there obd0-obd1 swaps. and code 20 is for a elictrical load detector, now wat the hell is that?

so any help would be much appreciated thanx

Originally posted by jdm2gen03@Jun 3 2005, 02:27 AM
they are for my obd1 b16, code 9 is the cyp sensor and is in the distributor so i might have to buy a new distributor to fix that. code 14 is the IACV and was wondering how everyone else has wired for that on there obd0-obd1 swaps. and code 20 is for a elictrical load detector, now wat the hell is that?

so any help would be much appreciated thanx
[post=507212]Quoted post[/post]​

i had similar codes when i did my b16 obd0 swap. Mine was all wiring. I had 2 wires switched in my dizzy wiring and i had the wrong plug hooked up to the IACV. I had the electrical load detector one also but it mysteriously went away after i fixed the other 2. Find a color coded pin out. It will help you tremendously. I used to have one... if i find it again i'll post it up

are you using the b16 computer? the pr3 or pw0 don't look for ELD, if i'm not mistaken. The pin that would be ELD is the knock sensor pin.

Back