computer speakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

So im tired of using only my headphones for my audio needs while im in my room. so i need a set of fairly priced computer speakers. I dont need subs and surround, just a set of decent speakers. but if someone else can find a good deal on surround and sub packages, link me up! here is what im looking at so far (btw, im lookin to spend about 100-150)

Bose
Altec Lansing
Klipsch <-- can buy refurbished from klipsch for 100
Creative Labs
Logitech
Cyber Acoustics

im really leaning towards the bose and the klipsch.

I bought these for under 100 dollars and i like them alot. I havent had them for a while but i have nothing negative to say about them. Basically the same creative system in your post.
5608586_ra.jpg

Also i made a post a little while back... maybe there would be something you could use to help in your search for new speakers. cLiCky

oh, btw, my speaker jack in teh back broke, so i need a new sound card UNLESS, using my front headphone jack is basicly the same thing. its not the card that is broke, just the green input. does the headphone input have the same sound quality and shit like the rear does?

I would say no on the front audio ports. The quality on the front ports will be determined by the cabling they use to connect to the card. IMO if you're worried about signal quality, always go straight off the card itself.

I have Klipsch sound and its really nice. 4 piece surround and sub for $300 new.

i have a crative live digital card, paired with a set of boston acoustics digital 3.1 system. its teh sweet.

I have some Harmon/Kardon speakers and a creative labs live 5.1 card, and its pretty nice. Not sure on the specs, I stole the speakers off my mom's dell.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 19 2004, 09:23 PM
i have a crative live digital card, paired with a set of boston acoustics digital 3.1 system. its teh sweet.
[post=419522]Quoted post[/post]​

I always thought Boston Accoustics were like Ferarris....Everyone knows that they exist, and are uberbadass, but noone can actually afford one....

:worthy:

I got half an old pair of headphones soldered to half an old N64 wire running to a stereo receiver, works great and my neighbors can hear me driving over hookers :)

Back