convo of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
my mom likes Outkast. read below:

airsalesdr1: yo mama has done it now!
BodyDroppedNikes: oh lord
airsalesdr1: I just bought Outkast cd
airsalesdr1: I love it!
BodyDroppedNikes: LMMFAO!!!!
BodyDroppedNikes: Speakerboxx and The Love Below
BodyDroppedNikes: ;p;
BodyDroppedNikes: lol
airsalesdr1: that's the one!
airsalesdr1: I had it cranked up before I got out of the parking lot.
BodyDroppedNikes: LOL i woulda died laughing if i seen you
airsalesdr1: I was rockin.
airsalesdr1: hee hee
airsalesdr1: it's great
BodyDroppedNikes: werd
airsalesdr1: I stopped in Plan 9 on my way to the liquor store.
BodyDroppedNikes: lol did you buy it for the song Hey Ya?
airsalesdr1: yes...gotta make a copy for Dana.
airsalesdr1: wait til I tell her. She'll flip
BodyDroppedNikes: im laughing
airsalesdr1: I just sit there and roll laughing.
BodyDroppedNikes: lol yeah
airsalesdr1: I spent $200 in Wal mart today, $90 in the grocery store, 16 in the liquor store and $35 at Plan 9
BodyDroppedNikes: damn mom
airsalesdr1: uncle Sam made a deposit to my checking account today. So I went shopping...
airsalesdr1: I got a bread machine
BodyDroppedNikes: :-D
airsalesdr1: I had fun but I'm pooped.
BodyDroppedNikes: shopping is fun :)

:blink:

hahaha that rocks. my mom has nothing but religious stuff in her 6 cd in console changer in her trailbalzer...

my mommy baked me some lemon bars..........mmmmm. Funny. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 27 2004, 08:32 PM
hahaha that rocks. my mom has nothing but religious stuff in her 6 cd in console changer in her trailbalzer...

:withstupid:except it is a tribute

I have some funny conversations like this with my mom as well.

My mother was never a friend to me. We never fought or anything, but she wasn't a "I'm more your friend than mother" kinda person. She raised me seriously and with all good intents. Then when I turned 18-20ish, all of her kids were out of the house and she felt free to become who she used to be

She's nuts.

Back in the 60s she was a post-mod model and club dancer. She appeared on American Bandstand for 4 years, and worked daytime for the US Government and huge corporations (Fashion buyer for Macys, Assistant to congressmen, National Credit Bureau, The White House, Fashion model) and then at night she was employed by dance clubs to get the crowd to dance (Tora Tora) Like Guy Friday (The temp agency) "Go-Go Girls" were started to lease out dancers to clubs to draw a crowd, and she was one of the original Go-Gos.

She was jet-set to the extremes - and had boyfriends and friends that ran factory supported Jaguars down in North Carolina to New Jersey, and she would also race the Jaguar E-types and V12s in exposition races (Not all sanctions allowed female drivers).

So here she is, 50-something and one of the coolest people I know. Here are some of our conversations:

"Steve, I took your Supra out today in the rain coming about the apex on the Milford, Orange line. You know that heavy turn that gets tighter? Well I rotated the ass end around, and your passenger side front wheel picked up and jiggled. I think your bearings are going bad"

or this one, a classic:

"I was driving your CRX back from church today and this motorcycle would come up on me at stop lights and rest his front wheel against your CRX bumper! He was vibrating the car and pissing me off, so when the light turned green I redlined it and wasted him"
Later, my friend (Who owned the Kawasaki 600) said "I saw your car today, and rattled your bumper, and this old woman inside fucking buried the needle and smoked me out!"

Whenever she took my cars for extended periods she would call me and tell me who she street raced.

It's neat having a mother that can rev-match, brake balance and inertia steer your cars just like a pro. I'm trying to get her into Autocross.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 29 2004, 11:48 AM
So here she is, 50-something and one of the coolest people I know. Here are some of our conversations:

"Steve, I took your Supra out today in the rain coming about the apex on the Milford, Orange line. You know that heavy turn that gets tighter? Well I rotated the ass end around, and your passenger side front wheel picked up and jiggled. I think your bearings are going bad"

:eek: That's so cool. I would faint if my mom said that to me. :D

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 29 2004, 03:14 PM
My mom ONLY lestens to country. :yuck:

Oh god, that's my step mother. She drives a 1991 Eclipse. And she's like a teenager with it - Continually making fun of my Civic (Why do you race an econobox? My Eclipse would eat your car)

My mother's musical tastes just about make me wanna die in the car. She is on this Clay Aitken kick now, sprinkled with bits of early Madonna and 60's "Solid Gold". But she also owns albums by Sarah MacLachlan and Sneaker Pimps as well as Luscious Jackson - so she does have a cool streak in her.

But Clay Aitken is enough to make anyone uncool. He's as cool as gouging out your eyes and sticking salad tongs in your ears and jerking off in public because you think you are alone.

Listening to Clay Aitken is like porking a retarded girl.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 29 2004, 02:36 PM
Clay Aitken is enough to make anyone uncool. He's as cool as gouging out your eyes and sticking salad tongs in your ears and jerking off in public because you think you are alone.

Countdown till someone puts that in their sig... :D

"I was driving your CRX back from church today and this motorcycle would come up on me at stop lights and rest his front wheel against your CRX bumper! He was vibrating the car and pissing me off, so when the light turned green I redlined it and wasted him"
Later, my friend (Who owned the Kawasaki 600) said "I saw your car today, and rattled your bumper, and this old woman inside fucking buried the needle and smoked me out!"

hahahahaha thats great.

Back