Cornholing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I mean I have played a game of cornhole before, but it was slightly different. It involved a chick (but I hear it does not have to, i.e. prison), some convincing, some booze, and some lube.

Sorry someone had to bring the anal sex joke out into the daylight. :p

nearly 400 teams competed for the $2,000 first prize in the Cornhole Classic in February, and organizers are planning a Holiday Cornhole Classic for Thanksgiving weekend.

the cornhole classic
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 1 2004, 06:41 PM
nearly 400 teams competed for the $2,000 first prize in the Cornhole Classic in February, and organizers are planning a Holiday Cornhole Classic for Thanksgiving weekend.

the cornhole classic
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao:
[post=410247]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

You would think up in Minneapolis, they would do nothing BUT cornhole in the snow.

gets people away from xbox? hell i cornhole in the bedroom, not in the damn streets

JK about the cornhole part

Never heard of that... ever...

It is an Ohio phenomenon that is catching on elsewhere around the Midwest and beyond.

That explains it. Fucking buckeyes.

Join me now, in my intense hatred of Ohio.

-> Steve

Back