corvette zr1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fixed

and the gas mileage isnt all that great either.. 16 mpg highway.. :eek:

Yea Iv'e heard about that dealer mark-up. O and I got the 0-60 time from Road & Track Magazine November, sooo I guess they were wrong?

Car and Driver just tested a base Vette with the Z51 (stiffer) suspension, and got .96g on the skidpad. They also tested a G6 GXP and got .82g. So clearly that number is not the maximum. I think I remember seeing a Z06 tested on TV with a GM engineer driving it and the digital readout was like 1.02ish. I would expect the ZR1 to be in that neighborhood, if not a little higher.

.87G out of a set of leaf springs that haven't changed design since oh, 1892 or so, is pretty bad ass IMO.

:)

i still won't own one.

$100 a qt? :eek: what kind of oil does that thing use?

even my car takes weird shit,

10-60 syn blend castrol something or other that's like $20 a quart, and takes 6 quarts.

can't find it anywhere. and even if i could, good luck on finding a filter.

and even if i could scope all that out, how do i reset my service lamp?

new cars = bring it to the dealer

Car and driver on there latest issue released the 3 vette shootout and they still picked the z06. They said that the almost double in price is not worth the shaving 5tenths in a 1/4 mile time.

:withstupid: 1. Cheaper ($69,850)
2. 0-60 in 3.1 sec

3. Nissan makes more reliable cars

4. O and better gas mileage ^_^

Oh where to start.

Such a power car the GTR is. Yet you can't turn off the LC? If you do it voids warranty? Why have something on a car stock that voids warranty?

do not launch your gtr or take the vdc off - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club

More reliable? Those days are far and gone. Stop living in the past. How about Nissan designing their "supercar" with a transmission that is a POS?

Faster than a Vette? It can't even beat a Z06. How will it even get close to a ZR1?

( NEW) GTR R35 VS C6 Z06 - first street race.- Video

Only thing you got is better gas mileage. I might sound like an "import" hater but I've had my share of Hondas growing up. But lets not show our ignorance here.

Back