Couple pics of the CRX tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

When I got off of work today there was an amazing sunset. I just happened to have my camera with me so I took a few pics. Yes they've been doctored a little bit, I removed the pass side rust and did some levels work in PS. However, they look pretty much the way they came out of the camera. Unfortunatly I ran out of batteries before I could get the wide angle on, but I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

Click for access to larger image.

you know you missed the photo contest by a month. lol, j/k. nice pics though.

i think if you got to the spot about 15 minutes earlier and had a pic with fog lights only with just a little more rotation of the car. maybe a 3/4 angle pic. it would have made it a perfect 10. right now, i give it a 9.2 :thumbsup:

Yep, I was rushing to get out of work because I knew the clouds were amazing, but I just couldn't get out there faster. I wanted to go out and shoot, but my boss came up with some last minute stuff for me to do :(

Yep, I was rushing to get out of work because I knew the clouds were amazing, but I just couldn't get out there faster. I wanted to go out and shoot, but my boss came up with some last minute stuff for me to do :(
oh well, rep for you.

Back