CR-Z Roll Call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah hondas can be beatin straight off the semi truck trust me i used to work at honda and i would test each car that came off with only 2 mile on them. there are made to, you gotta break in the motor the right way

I'm not worried about the engine. I'm worried about me. My leg is in an orthopedic boot (think iron man) so I'm a little inhibited with the left food. I've only got like 350 miles on it.

ah hondas can be beatin straight off the semi truck trust me i used to work at honda and i would test each car that came off with only 2 mile on them. there are made to, you gotta break in the motor the right way

sigh. that probably explains the excessive oil consumption complaints that come back in 2 years. Whenever I buy my first car, I'm picking that bitch up right at the factory.

moar like watch out for SUVs crossing into my lane.

I dig the sv650 with the full fearing sitting next to it. :)

I picked up one about a month and a half ago. Drove the 6 speed and the cvt and ended up liking the cvt much more. The CVT just felt quicker to me. I leased mine so no up grades in the furture.

Really? I didn't really like the CVT. I dunno, it felt like any typical CVT, not much connection to the car.

EDIT: When I went to testdrive it, I literally hopped off the bike and into the CR-Z, so that may have had something to do with it.

Well like I said it is a lease. Plus it is the first year out on the market and so I didn't want to purchase the car. I was just looking for an affordable DD that I could have some fun with.

Back