CR-Z Roll Call

Ethan

was thinking about one for my next car.. then the great job i had lined up fell through the floor!

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
You parked on the line.
That's my bike on the other side. Besides, I'm crippled and need all the room I can get to get out of the car.

needs a 1" drop and some 205/50/15 tires on it...
I have some 205/50r16 star specs ready for the spring. I'm going to investigate the springs/suspension in the spring as well.

SWEEEEEEET! you got the 6MT right?
Fo Sho. EX 6MT + navi.

Before the first snow:
Civic Si front HPS pads
Prelude rear HPS pads

8secHonda

i seen my first one the other day and was like WOW thas awesome but then noticed a woman bout 70yrs old was sportn it lol.. but its a nice ride..

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP

Went out to do a photo shoot today, got there (an hour away) then realized my dslr's battery was dead. :(

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
LEA/MF6, it's a combination of the Fit engine and an IMA similar to the Civic Hybrid's hybrid components.

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Haha, nah, just the new-car syndrome. I'll post a whore thread in multimedia when I get home.

I can't believe nobody else but that one dude whose name currently escapes me has one.

94civicturbo

Haha, nah, just the new-car syndrome. I'll post a whore thread in multimedia when I get home.

I can't believe nobody else but that one dude whose name currently escapes me has one.
i know how that is lol, and that really narrows it down a whole lot...

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
I might ditch the front plate. Dunno how bad I'll get fucked with if I don't have it in MD though.

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Yeah, it's about as fast as a d16y8 civic, maybe a little faster. It's a lot faster than the fit.

I haven't really pushed it, and probably won't until spring. It's still got the OE tires and stock suspension. I've owned it for all of 200 miles, and I don't think I'm fully adjusted to it. We'll see after I've got a few thousand miles of seat time.