Craigslist Nightmares

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i knew he had a LS block with CTR's in it so.... I Waited a few months and found this guy because he wa slling his LS with CTR pistons, I asked my buddy to call him on speaker phone, I recognized his voice instantly! I gave my buddy a thumbs up and he agreed to meet us up at the same gas station were he sol me the tranny.

So we took my buds car and I hid in the back seat(his windows are tinted and it was dark out). When we got there I instantly felt my stomache in a knot.....It was him in the same car. I told my buddy to " talk to him and make him get out of his car". He was bullshitting with him for about two mins and then I pop out of the back with a smile on my face. I asked him "do you remember me??" He then starts to try to go back to his car but I grab him by the back of his pants, threw him against his car, and beat him silly.

Once that was said and done I quickly told him " dont scam people asshole, Next time some one might kill you".

since the gas station was close to the 99 we quickly got out of there and headed to a walmart to buy a new shirt for me because mine was stained lol.

Its been some time, but i still get the chills when I see the fuzz in my apartment complex.

Sounds like a great way to get shot.

Back