Craigslist, no old hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
certainly looks like a nice Si. would be a great clean up and flip i bet... or keep.

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
If I had a 3rd garage I might think about it but no way my wife would allow in our 2 car. Lol.

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
It's a little much, especially with the seat swap, and missing rear seat back. Oh well. I'm not in the market for another one, quite yet.

Pre-95 come up frequently, mostly at the same price as 96-00 models, mostly because of the emissions requirements. It's like back in the mid-90s and early 2000s with pre-74 vehicles.

We're about to see the same market with pre-2005 non-honda stuff, because of the new emissions requirements, lol.

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Since everyone who liked them back in their hayday now has a stable source of disposable income, they're priced appropriately for the demand.

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
low mileage, stock examples are very pricey. Even a 'stock' 95 dx coupe with 50k on it will get 6k.

but here's some good news - ITR's turn 25 soon. The first 96 spec ITR's were built in late '95. Anyone up for importing a RHD 96-spec ITR? 98-spec is obviously better with the larger 5-lug bolt pattern and such.

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
amazing, I bought my first 1994 integra in 2003 for $4,000, they are still going for around $4k+/- in my area. there are some cheaper ones but they are all well over 200k and absolutely beat. But RSXs are relatively cheap...

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
RSXs are going for 2k without an engine/transmission.

One that would pass a vehicle inspection will cost you 5-6k around here.

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
on a quick look through marketplace I found a couple of decent ones (show their age but not riced out) for $3-4k. didnt look too deep into them bc I dont have the money to do anything at the moment and didnt want to tempt myself with that.