crazy accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
this happened around here today.... dumptruck hit a sign.....

wsjl3.jpg

Attachments

• An+Upward+Sign+004.jpg
    An+Upward+Sign+004.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 172
  • truck42.jpg
    truck42.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 193
  • An+Upward+Sign+001.jpg
    An+Upward+Sign+001.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
When I was driving back from the airport after dropping Jess off, I saw a truck hauling several GMC denali pickups. The only problem was that the top layer of pickups became convertibles after the truck went under a bridge.

Just saw that on the news

Those signs are a hell of alot stronger than I gave them credit for.

So I guess he was driving around with the bed up? What the hell?

yeah, i guess he was at a construction site, and usually they put it down as they roll away. he probably thought he hit the lever but didn't and just kept driving. heh

I thought the first pic was a chop until I seen the others, I would like to see a video of him actually hitting it, that would be the best.

damnit i was wondering why my truck load of fail didnt arrive today :(

Who ever made that sign did a damn good job. I would not of thought that sign to be that strong.

i suck at making these pics... but here

Attachments

• fail-truck.jpg
    fail-truck.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 144
I want to know what was going through that truck driver's mind when he hit that sign and if he shat himself when he started getting lifted up into the air.

I want to know what was going through that truck driver's mind when he hit that sign and if he shat himself when he started getting lifted up into the air.

HELL YEA NAWZZZZ

...wait.

Back