crazy day at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I was working at the golf course. We had 6 people left on the course and I was just getting done picking the driving range. My buddy comes up to me, and we were talking for a bit, when we hear the sound of kids screaming. We look at each other puzzled and went to check it out

We arive to the seen of 5 or so kids ages 6ish-12-ish all kinda with the ghetto/inner city look to them. Anyways, one of the black girls is lyeing down on the ground stomach first with blood gusing from around her nose. There was a decent size puddle on the ground. So I ask what happens, and they tell me they were riding down the hill and the handle bars got loose and she veared into the flowers (where there is like a 3 foot drop at the end of the flower box) where she losed it and bit it on the pavement. So we throw her a towel, had her stop the bleeding. I asked if any of them had parents in the area and one says yea, so I had him call them. No answer. So me and my buddy stay there for a bit, watching over her. She was looking better, bleeding was slowing, but her nose defently looked broken. We inform that this is a private country club and tell them that they are not even allowed down here, so in the future, just stay away so shit like this doesn't happen. So they say that they can walk home. We say sure, what the hell. They walk up the hill where there was a cop just waiting for them. Since I am at a country club with many members living right by the course, I figured one of them called them.

So me and my buddy walk up there, tell the officer the girl was in pretty bad shape, and her nose defently looked broken. While were talking, this lady in a SUV turns the corner, sees the kids, then looks like she accelerates. She stops the car real quick, jumps out, and says, these are the kids that beat up my son and then when they passed by my house, they said to me, "what the fuck you looking at bitch" while I was on my porch.

So me and my buddy start to feel unconfortable/out of place so we walk back down to the golf course, while a few more cop cars and an ambulance show up. So we hosed up the blood real quick, then we were both kinda interested in what was going on, so we walked back up there. On our way up there, we see that one of them left there bike in the bushes, so we bring it up there. The lady then says "officer, thats the bike they sole from my kid"

So we hang around a bit, tell the officer our story. The mom walks over to us and tells us what happened. Her kid was riding his bike around the block. A little bit later, he comes running home all crying and beat up pretty bad saying "they stole my bike". She informs us that her kid is 8.

We then had to get back to work, so we didn't see the rest of the outcome, but we did see some of the kids get in the back of the cop car.

:cliffs: So the group of these kids beat up and stole this 8 year old kids bike, went to our golf course to hide for a bit, however, the girl tryed to hid in the flowers and found out she's no ryan nyquist and bit it hard. When they went to leave, they see a cop, so they ditch the stolen bike. Kids these days.

That's fucked up. The sad part is with those kids being that young they'll get a slap on the wrist and get sent home.

Edit: even with that excitement, my day at work yesterday was even better.

Let's just say a driver had gotten her nipples pierced and wanted to show me, twice. :)

closing = sun set = 12 yr old kids should be at home.

so should the 8 yr old who got beat up for the bike...

fucking parents these days

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2005, 09:25 AM
closing = sun set = 12 yr old kids should be at home.

so should the 8 yr old who got beat up for the bike...

fucking parents these days
[post=511609]Quoted post[/post]​

No, I really wouldn't blame the parents of the 8 year old, it was around 8 o'clock with tons of light out.

b, are you joking? you think all kids under the ages of 12 should be in doors after it gets dark considering 8pm isnt even dark.... riiiiiight.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 13 2005, 06:30 PM
b, are you joking? you think all kids under the ages of 12 should be in doors after it gets dark considering 8pm isnt even dark.... riiiiiight.
[post=511810]Quoted post[/post]​

8:00 is just a picked time... it was 9:00 for me - my parents had a different time depending on weather. They didn't like to know I was out on the roads in rain, cold, etc. Hell, I almost died of exposure when I was 16 and went sledding.

these kids should be beaten, lethally anyway for stealing other's property. I do think the kharma totally ran over that little black girl's dogma :)

-> Steve

I had to be home when the street lights were on until i was 15. if they were on by the time i got home, i got in trouble.

and this was when i was at a freinds house 4 or 5 houses aways.... not roaming the streets.

Yeah, I was brought up really strictly as well. I think, however, (Brian might agree) that I'm a better person for it. I'm a lot more successful now than if I were one of these "street kids".

I agree as well. My mom actually teaches Parents how to parent, and I had some stupid rules alike.

Ours was, I called by 5, or I was home. The parent of whoever's hosue I was at had to call and concure everything I did until I was 14. I grew up initially in a "lake town" as the same as where I'm at now. If I was with my older brother, and my mother had taken as there we were allowed to roam as we please, as long as she knew every move we made.

I didn't understand this until one time, when our friend died, and she knew were going to the park off such and such street, and she literally cut us off before we got there.

Parenting makes the kid, no matter what someone says.

Shit... I went home whenever dinner was ready. Usually it was between 6-9 pm.

The only curfew I had was the city one, my parents didn't care because I for the most part stayed out of trouble when I was out.

They start young, don't they. Had a group of 10-14 year olds knock-off a few apartments in a low income area, known as "The Village" a few weeks ago in my town. I blame the rap music. <_<

Back