crx cheap hp gains

• Thread starter Thread starter Travisl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes only the sohc are and not all sohc are. i was thinking about that but i have no clue how to drop the stairing coloum i was thinking of haveing some one do that for me but i dont know anyone who could do it in a day. i dont do nitrous to many of my friends have blown there motors

how is dropping the steering column gonna give hp gains?

i dont do nitrous to many of my friends have blown there motors

Your friends blow their motors because they aren't doing it right. Nitrous can be a cheap way to get reliable HP so long as the engine is getting enough fuel and the timing is adjusted appropriately. For you, I would do a 5 speed swap before anything else. The auto trannies aren't known to hold up well under allot of power.

This thread fails. Look man. if you want to go fast, and have a reliable engine. your going to spend money. especially starting off with an auto tranny, then wanting to go manual. I failed by trying to make a 500 limit car. it was dirt slow. Do your research. Cheap builds for honda's have been done many of times.

Back