crx priorities

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flipend47

ok here's the deal - i'm getting a second generation crx. i'm droppin a b16 in it and having 2 1/4 piping all the way back. plus rims/spoiler/lights/the basic rice. the only problem is that i'm not quite sure how to prioritize my purchases. i know the car has to come first - but what after that. any other suggestions??

i apreciate it.
-Flip

car
then
suspension
then
b16
then
rims/tires

thats your only priority out of that list.

rice is bad, mmmmk?

get a set of lightweight wheels and good tires 15-16" max.

flip listen to brian he knows his shiite, stay away from the rice, put it down, check ya tomorrow in school
McPhatty

Please do not rape another crx. I am sick of seeing such a sweet looking car ruined by ricers putting nonfunctional shit on them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 20 2002, 11:25 PM
car
then
suspension
then
b16
then
rims/tires

thats your only priority out of that list.

rice is bad, mmmmk?

get a set of lightweight wheels and good tires 15-16" max.

about the only thing i would add is brakes between the suspension and engine .... if your gunna GO faster you need to STOP faster too

he does need to stop faster, thats why he wrecked his last car, just messin with ya flip
McPhatty
ps he's my neighbor

1) phatty - fuck you
2)thanks guys i really apreciate the help
3)and as for any ricin that's gonna be done it will only be stuff for my own person preferences - not like this stupid bitch i know that took an automatic accord that she uses to keep auto zone's rice section in business.

that accord is the ugliest shit, check this, 4 dour accord, auto, completely stock engine, has a sticker on the back that says "no more miss nice girl", all that R racing stuff from autozone (floor mats, stickers, apc shit), and a nos sticker on one side, then she talks shit, dumb biotch, oh and i almost forgot she has those "shiny" chrome looking hubs from like k-mart.

i agree with brian. i am planning to do the same to my rex (minus the spoiler/rice). already have the exhaust, but if i was starting from scratch:

1) car

2) springs +replace oem shocks if it has them cause they will wear out quickly with aftermarket springs.

3) b16 + upgrade to stickier brake pads (or better brakes if you can afford to)

4)wheel & tire package. stay away from chrome and/or heavy stuff. look for 1lb. per inch or less (15" wheel= 15lb.s or less)

5) the rice stuff is just icing on the cake

i got my cat-back exhaust first just cause i am too friggin impatient to wait until i have enough saved up for "the" swap....and cause my car is a dog and needs all the help it can get ASAP
:)

i already have an intake too, and i think it will fit the MPFI on the b16 also. ive seen pics and they look like the exact same intake tube setup (i have a d15b2).

Back