Crx Vs Katana 600 - trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BpMorning

:worthy: i have my 95 katana 600 sportbike up for trades/or sale - $1500 firm..just in time for ,the seasons here!
awesome bike .kind of a sleeper look i think,people will try to race me all day long .clear title. very fast exspecialy for a katana 600 .running high 10's to low 11's second (with my weight 145lbs). great first bike . 8000 or so miles on the engine sence rebuilt. has K&N filter/ v.n.h. 4 into 1 header and exhaust(VERY LOUD) / stage 3 jet kit/custom tail light/black wheels with polished lips/almost everything was painted black on the bike besides the fairing (corvette yellow chrome).up graded to a 160 dunlop 208 rear tire wich is going to need replaced after about 1500 more miles./ the carbs have been sychronised and put fresh coils on this last winter. chain has around 7000 miles of use. always had oil changes on time using royal purple (seems to realy wake up running that stuff) .
also garage kept. new front brakes.new clutch cable. by the way the tranny shifts smooth. theres no better deal out there.corvette yellow chrome paint
ONLY BAD NEWS ABOUT THIS BIKE IS the left hand fairing is busted up do to laying it down afew months ago hit gravel at the end of a little curve going 5-10mph. the fairing is still intact and the cracks where just zip tied to keep from spreading . you can check out ebay and find some good deals on that fairing for $50-100 . i havent attempted to buy it cause seeing that im just tryin to get myself into 4 wheels again and dont want to put anytime into it.. but the front fork seal just went out so im having new ones put on later this week wich is $220 for parts and labor alone.
IF YU ARE INTERESTED HIT ME UP AT BPMORNING@YAHOO.COM AND ILL SEND YOU SOME RESCENT PICS..

IM LOOKING TO TRADE OUT RIGHT FOR A CRX OR CIVIC HATCH BUT HAS TO BE RUNNING GOOD WITH A TITLE..IM LOCATED ALITTLE SOUTH OF HOUSTON TEXAS
. if you have something else with 4wheels that u would be willing to trade ,let me know what ya got, thanks. also i only menchined 1500 for the bike cause i realy need a car or truck ,the bikes worth more then im asking. -casey

yea i hear ya bro, ,sucks coming across a great deal an having to shut it down sometimes. thanks for checkin the post

Back