Crx Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iluvmyCRX

For my B16 swap into a 91 CRX DX, do I need to buy the custom built harness from Hasport or can it work with just the SI harness?

i believe it is a green and a yellow wires that are reversed i will double check when i get back from class tonight...

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Mar 24 2003, 09:23 PM

there is one thing i have a question about and that is the tps sensor... if it has 3 wires and you swap them, which do you swap and to where?

Swap the outer two pins on the TPS for DX and similar harnesses (DPFI) only.

That does help some, but my real question is do I NEED the $249 Hasport harness or is all I need my DX harness, the B16A harness, and an SI harness?

No, You don't need HAsport wiring harness, Hopefully your motor is a B16A1
then what you need to do is add 4 wires (crank angle sensors from distributor 2 wires) injector wiring 2 wires this is called DPFI to MPFI do this conversion first look for more info on this. Then youll need to add all the other Vtec related wiring which is fairly simple. Look for this kind swap on a search

249.00 fpr the hasport harness what a rape!!! bring your dx harness to my shop and we will convert it for 150.00 and it looks 100% factory when we are done.909-373-RACE

Back