CT. Radio Peeps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
104 is back! Not that I really care due to Sirius, but just thought I'd pass the word!

104?

I guess I haven't lived in ct long enough to care.....what was it?

only what...6 years?

radio 104 was a modern rock station. dee snyder was the morning host for a while.

then it went to g fuck era lil wanger power 104 shit for a while, and now its back, cuz kick crop sucks

I still remember when I left work one Friday afternoon 5 years ago to hear rap on 104 with no djs. I remember getting like 20 calls from people asking wtf is going on with 104. We have enough rap/hip hop. top 40 stations around here. I was pissed off, kind of like when WHCN ( I mean the old WHCN when it was good) became the river. I also have Sirius but when I am home I usually have wccc or wplr on. Now I actually have another choice.
I have been listening to it for a while and its just like the old days.

yeah, for like 2 or 3 years.
every ass clown in town had those city stickers that said DEE

deeuro.jpg

so gay

I actually liked DEE for the simple reason it was a decent morning show you could have on at work and no get shit for it. At my old job a few guys at other stores almost got canned for customers complaining about Stern being on.

Back