CT Stafford Springs Drift Media...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

full lock and smoke coming into the 180" part of turn 1.

drift1.JPG

believe it or not, i hit the grass like 3/4 times, and spun once/twice on every run but the last three. i had joe from d-faction come up to me and tell me i was the underdog of the event.

those that watch saw that i did alot with what i had :) and i did it well. alot better than most of the swapped / lsd guys.

I wish I could figuare out how to post the pics or save them from that site....the Z is drifting.... :ph34r:

that is flash not javascript.

and good lord, you brought old and busted to the track....at least it had its face lift.

I just have one question.....who brought a fuckin miata to a drift event...the only one i could get sideways was a turbo deal and it was in NO WAY controllable. I spun it twice and gave up.

"B. Showin up web heads from day 1."

the old and busted did well, minus 2 now bald tires, a blown out clutch master cylinder, and a munched water pump.

the MC and water pump were not drift related. it was just their time and my 7K rips for 95 seconds at a time accellerated their deaths.

the MC has been replaced, and the water pump goes on this afternoon.

we need some fucking videos.

Quoted post[/post]]
fuck that. my way is much better.

uh no... you loose a shit load of quality that way.

plus, they are freakin numbered in the flash page when you hover on the thumb. put 2 and 2 together and get 1 :)

or, save the entire directory using something like medusa
http://www.download.com/Medusa/3000-2379_4...tml?tag=lst-0-1
to grab all the images in the folder

Quoted post[/post]]
that is flash not javascript.

yeah i know... but i died on the js loader.... that program reall blows ass.

I just have one question.....who brought a fuckin miata to a drift event...the only one i could get sideways was a turbo deal and it was in NO WAY controllable. I spun it twice and gave up.

you suck at driving :)

"B. Showin up web heads from day 1."

F0 Sh0ly

cmon, tell me that anytime that miata got remotely sideways it either spun or snapped right back. short wheel base cars are the devil bobby bushay.

all the D-Faction guys had the same kit :) its basically a fiberglass stock bumper/lip put together

Back