d15 header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chadcharb

VIP
i was lookin at the hytech and the toda's but i dont want to spend that much because i dont htink ill have the motor that long. whats a good affordable header?

haha the hedman headers are like 160 or 180 i think? i dunno how good they are but they come in 4-2-1 with some extra stuff done with the welding, im not exactly sure what and ive never used them but theyre cheap

The stock one. Why would you buy a header if you are getting rid of the motor? But in all honesty, Megan Racing makes a decent cheap header.

The stock one. Why would you buy a header if you are getting rid of the motor? But in all honesty, Megan Racing makes a decent cheap header.

when I say its not gonna be long I mean a year or 2

go on ebay and buy some cheapo ones. that engine dose not produce enough punch to bust the welds on even an bay made header. im runnin a XS one i bought for 30 bux. works well enough.

go on ebay and buy some cheapo ones. that engine dose not produce enough punch to bust the welds on even an bay made header. im runnin a XS one i bought for 30 bux. works well enough.
i ened up going with a stainless megan racing. it was only like $120 on ebay with free shipping so it wasnt to bad.

Back