D15 meets me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

ok, i've heard rumors about the D15/D16 is it possible to destroke it to a 1.3L ? my buddy works at honda and was tellin me that by swappin in some combination of stock honda parts from some combination of honda engines, i can destroke it. i wanna know how to do this. why you ask? how funny is a 13k rpm piston engine? no power i know, but it'll be funny. lol. ignition is the next issue. i was thinkin CBR600 ignition, most standard ignitions float at that high of rpm, or maybe just an RX7 ignition. i dunno. someone give me creative feedback. not this crap about "WTF would you do that for? thats ghey. blah blah blah." this will be funny. lol.

there are d13's made in europe.

but you're never going to get d-seires valve train that will a- hold more than 9500, and b- actually make power above 9000 due to lack of cam support/design of the sohc

it wasn't a question of power. nor an idea to try and use, but mearly something to waste time and money on to see if it can be done. you used an absolute, thats not good. dont say never. because anything is possible with enough money, knowledge, and/or fabrication. i'm just curious IF there is a way to de stroke it.

Back