d16z6 clutch install, a few Q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well the cel hasn't came back on since i originally posted this. and the slave n master are fine. the clutch needed time to seat itself. i have about 200miles on it now n it feels better and better everyday i drive it. i can't wait to get around 500 miles on it so i can let her rip! but i'll prob have the turbo on by then lol. i gotta send my ecu off n tap my pan n that's it. oh yeah and swap injectors n wire the resistor box. as far as a new o2 sensor i wont need it bc i'm gonna run a wideband so its all good.

ADDED: i woulda sent the ecu off at the end of this week but one of my axles are bad n i have to get a new one first b/c its popping so bad that i can hardly turn my wheel if i go from lock to lock and back when driving.

Last edited:
Don't need the ecu to change the axle lol

that'd be something to do while the ecu is gone

yeah i know but i wanna drive it n/a a lil while longer to break the clutch in. but i guess i can get them to burn me a oem map on a separate chip too so i can just swap chips when i'm ready to turbo it.

Back