Dallas Texas Anybody out there?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:shrug2:

Lots of people swap H22s into older Accords. The engine bays are all the same within a generation regardless of what body style you have, so you can do anything the other Accord guys do. You could also piece together a turbo kit to sit on top of the F block.

I don't want an Accord wagon though.

I have no clue. It would be nice to start an auto crew though. We could all hang out and then cruise around in a big group like gang bangers.. and then hang out at peoples houses grilling burgers and working on cars and stuff...

Originally posted by Lantis@May 25 2005, 08:25 PM
I meant in the group, I wasn't gonna give it to you :p
[post=503620]Quoted post[/post]​

thats pretty damn funny.

I am in San Antonio GO SPURS :D

Originally posted by Lantis+May 27 2005, 02:56 AM-->
I have no clue. It would be nice to start an auto crew though. We could all hang out and then cruise around in a big group like gang bangers.. and then hang out at peoples houses grilling burgers and working on cars and stuff...
[post=504233]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I guess it would- there are already a few out there in the DFW area though.

dem134
@May 27 2005, 07:38 AM
[post=504258]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Calesta+May 27 2005, 10:23 AM-->
Originally posted by Lantis@May 27 2005, 02:56 AM
[post=504233]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I guess it would- there are already a few out there in the DFW area though.

dem134
@May 27 2005, 07:38 AM
[post=504258]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:
[post=504292]Quoted post[/post]​

There are car groups everywhere, but do you want to be in them? I'd rather start one with people that I semi-know than go up to some dude at a stoplight and be like "Yo, homes, where you get your car done up? I wanna roll with your crew"

The guys over at Import-Driven are actually a really mature laid-back bunch. Other than those guys, I've never really cared for hanging out with any particular "car group".

Originally posted by Calesta@May 29 2005, 07:42 AM
The guys over at Import-Driven are actually a really mature laid-back bunch. Other than those guys, I've never really cared for hanging out with any particular "car group".
[post=504930]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I hung out with the vash dude a few days ago. and they seem alot nicer than some of the DI people. Alot of the DI people are drinkers and horribly mean to everyone. But the I-D people seem pretty nice.

It's not headlights. It's blue glowy lights >.>

Back